Animals, like humans, get attached to different things and people — be it their owners, other animals, or even presents that are bought for them. Most of all, they like toys that have been with them for a long time. There are many pieces of evidence from touched owners on the internet that we are excited to share with our readers.
FoxSumo gathered a list of some of the cutest animals and their favorite toys that have been together for many months and years. At the end of the article, there is a bonus that shows just how much we love our pets.
01. A kitten hugging another kitten. Isn’t that adorable?
02. Iris fell in love with her owner’s stuffed polar bear instantly. She still sleeps with the toy every day.
03. “18 months later and he still sleeps with his duck.”
04. A small Pomeranian and his shabby toy
05. Then vs now
06. “Winston turns one year ol today. He still sleeps with the same toy.”
07. Kaylee and her little polka-dot puppy
08. “The difference a year and a half makes for both my cat and his toy monkey…”
09. “Benny and his favorite toy. A 9-month-long love story.”
10. “Mr. Carrot has always been one of Frank’s favorites!”
11. “Myla and her lambchop”
12. Croc battle: Then vs now
13. “Mayo is my dog’s best friend.”
14. Barney the Retriever and his crocodile friend
15. 8 months later, this little ball of fury grew into a big cat. But he still loves to cuddle the toy monkey.
16. A good boy and his cute panda
17. When the owners picked him up from the breeder’s house, they let the new owners take his favorite toy. 1.5 months have passed and he still sleeps with it all the time.
These toys are produced by The Cuddle Clones company. They specialize in making toy clones. The founder of the company, Jennifer Graham, got this idea when she was walking with her Great Dane, Rufus. When the dog died, she created a stuffed toy that was a copy of her pet. It attracted the attention of thousands of people that also wanted to get this kind of toy to remind them of their beloved pet.
Do you have any photos of your pets with their favorite toys? Share them with us in the comments!