According to a recent study, dog owners tend to laugh more frequently than those who live without these companion animals. And it’s not surprising! Dogs have magic skills that can improve our moods and make us laugh out loud.
At FoxSumo, we like to spread the cheer, so we’ve collected 30 adorable pictures of our favorite doggo moments.
1. Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager
2. Meet Sunny and his bestie. And yes, his bestie is an old brick.
3. “The only transformation pics I’m into.”
4. “I bought a camera to spy on my dog while I’m gone. I think he knows.”
5. “This is Ben. He has a beard. And he is human-sized. We get funny looks in traffic.”
6. Chilling with your dog in the park is the best way to spend a Sunday.
7. Good boy? We don’t think so.
8. “My dad’s first selfie”
9. “I’ve just brushed my dog and made a new one.”
10. “Only when the snow started melting did I figure out where all my socks disappeared to.”
11. “My parents’ boxer and his favorite ball”
12. Meet the REAL Scooby Doo.
13. The sweetest dreams
14. “Can we just talk about how my dog begs for food?”
15. “I knew she was perfect when I rescued her.”
16. No, she didn’t grow into them.
17. What you should keep in mind when buying a glass table:
18. “All my attempts to make her an Instagram dog ended with this.”
19. She looks like she has a makeup channel.
20. Superdog was sent here.
21. “When your wife takes the 100th selfie so that she doesn’t look fat:”
22. Turning the cone of shame into the cone of fun!
23. When you had the perfect escape plan but suddenly fell asleep:
24. Well, that’s a waste of 20 bucks.
25. She’s beautiful on the inside.
26. “This is what happened when my mother discovered her grooming talent.”
My mom just RUINED my dog and she literally said “he wanted to keep it long on the top” I am devastated pic.twitter.com/pjYuGYNhUm
— Lindsay Martin (@lindsaymartin15) 19 tháng 11, 2016
27. A dog and his man
28. “My labrador pretends to be his labrador toy.”
29. Child prodigy among dogs
30. “He thinks he’s people.”
Which one of these photos did you like most? Please tell us and feel free to share stories and pictures of your dogs in the comment section.